LGB22.330A27 V.220 – CONTROLLO FIAMMA
LGB22330A27 V.220 – CONTROLLO FIAMMA
LGB22330A27 CONTROLLO FIAMMA
The LGB… burner controls are used for the startup and supervision of 1- or 2-stage gas or gas / oil burners in intermittent operation.
Depending on the type of burner control used, the flame is supervised either by an ionization probe, a blue-flame detector QRC1… for forced draft gas / oil burners, or aUV detector QRA… (with auxiliary unit AGQ1…A27).
In connection with the respective adapters, the LGB… burner controls replace their predecessor types LFI7… and LFM1… (also refer to «Replacement types» under «Ordering»).
– Automatic forced draft burners for gaseous fuels to EN 676
– Gas burner controls to EN 298
– Undervoltage detection
– Air pressure supervision with function check of the air pressure switch during startup and operation
– Electrical remote reset facility
– LGB41… for use with atmospheric gas burners